Ok, I know it’s been forever and a day since I last updated my blog and I apologize to those who actually do read it to keep up with my life. So much has been going on everyday and every weekend so it’s really hard to find time to sit down and type out my life!
What has been going on with me? Well I’ve been having lots of tests, traveling around to various places, and making lots of friends. That pretty much sums up my life hahaha! I don’t really have any disgusting food stories to tell this time…except, one day last week my host mom fried some fish for dinner. I thought it was just fish meat (is that what you call it?) but then a surprise fell out of the piece I was eating…it was a sac full of tiny white eggs!! I was grossed out and realized that the bigger of the two pieces I had, was loaded up with eggs!! I didn’t eat it…I know it’s rude not to eat things here when they’re served to you…but the fish eggs are just gross!! I’d rather eat the guts again than eat the eggs! Hahaha!! Oh yeah…I don’t like quail eggs either…they have a funny taste!
I can’t really think of much else to talk about but I just wanted everyone to know I’m still alive and I’m still here! The links to all my pictures I’ve taken since my last update, are below. They can tell you more than I can describe! Enjoy! :)
Saftey Drill - October
International Camp - October
Yokohama and Yokohama-Chinatown - November
After Midterms - November
Cooking in Experiential Activities Class - November
Coreys Birthday - November
Kirin Brewery and Shibuya - November (most recent)
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, November 25, 2008
at Tuesday, November 25, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.