I still exist  

Posted by Josh

It's been a while since I've blogged so I decided today would be a good day! Let me pick up where I last left off. I went to Las Vegas and had a blast there. We partied like rockstars and we were seen at the hottest clubs every night! I definitely wish I could have afforded to stay longer! Haha! When I came back home from Las Vegas it was my birthday which was also a lot of fun. I love my friends and family! Since then I've spent a lot of time relaxing and catching up with family. 


I received my certificate of eligibility but have been unable to apply for my student visa. We need an address of where we will be staying when we go to Japan and the school still doesn't know who our host families will be. I'm trying to see if I can use the address of other people who are going and have apartments or if I can use my other friends addresses. Hopefully I'll have something by Wednesday next week because that's when I'm making the trip to San Francisco! I've only got 3 weeks left here in California and it's making me nervous! Not to mention I still have to write a composition for Obirin. Ugh...if only I would have studied my Japanese more!! Hahaha! I've actually gone over my notes a lot and through my books and it's helped. However I still feel like I've lost a lot of what I was good at a few months ago! Haha! 

I'm getting hungry and I need to practice Japanese so I can write my composition! Until next time, bye bye!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 at Friday, August 15, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

i know this is an old post, but i just used the address to the school and it worked fine

September 6, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Post a Comment